Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Christmas is coming, less than 70 days away? Working on a lap quilt or perhaps a wall hanging, last year it was semi chilly on Christmas Day so an extra quilt is not a bad idea, I like to hang them over the back of our couches as part of the Christmas decorating. This one is nice and small so super easy to quilt, the centre has been done in a cross hatching, no ruling just using my walking foot. I think this will be a teachers gift, bright and cheery, I really should start a handmade gift list.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, do you realise it's Thursday? According to google, this posted an hour ago. Ummmm... and I hate to break this to you, but there are only 30 days in November, plus the 24 days that go before Christmas in December, makes it 54 days until Christmas. Which is certainly less than 70 days anyway...

Anyway, the quilt looks beautiful. Your kids' teachers must get really spoiled at Christmas :)

Unknown said...

eek! Just scared myself. It's November already.

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

Well she DID say LESS than 70, she got that bit right ;p Love it, it looks gorgeous as always!