Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sewing Room Chaos

My sewing room has gotten pretty untidy, and I had a friend pop in and naturally wanted to take a squiz, how embarrassment! I could maybe say its creative clutter or an organised disaster but really, I have piles of stuff everywhere, cupboards that won't close and a table of half finished projects. And a long list of Christmas craft and gifts to make but no space to start, ,oi!

So now that ushering is slowing down (only 2 shifts next week) and I have finished the quilting of the raffle quilt, I might spend the next week sorting, culling and getting some order back into my creative space, and I might even try and squeeze in a much needed trip to Ikea. 

4 comments:

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

haha, you embellish a little, you couldn't wait to show off your little sewing room and I was so in awe of all your lovely quilts I didn't notice anything else amiss, so you would have been in the clear but for this blog post rofl

Helen said...

Call it "Creative Clutter" Ad! Looks normal to me.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it looks fine to me :)

Emma said...

It looks scarily similar to what I see around me, too!