Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIP - Raffle Quilt

I've been quilting up a storm, or trying to in between cricket training, work and ushering. Working on a WIP (from 2011) with a deadline fast approaching, I must get it completed no later than Monday. Just think, my little quilt will be a third prize in a raffle!
So exciting for me! I managed to sandwich it together last weekend and make a start on the quilting, I have gone for straight lines in a cross hatch either side of the blocks. I have maybe another 3 hours to go, hope to finish off by tomorrow.
I quite like the backing too, dug out from my stash it's a nice rust colour with a cream swirl, suits the top perfectly.
Fingers crossed the winner likes it.

2 comments:

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

I sent you a message about tickets, but I don't want the first two crap prizes! They got them in the wrong order I think!

Emma said...

It looks terrific; keep at it!