Monday, August 28, 2017

Blogging is hard on an iPad

It appears that sometime in May 2016, they took away the add photo feature on Blogger. So to get around this, I have to write my post on safari or chrome, then flip to a wordpress compatible with blogger app, insert photos from the ipad, save, flip back to safari or chrome, whichever is working on the day and not freezing my posts. Then I can resize photos, run the spell check and hit publish. Oh and move photos from my phone to the ipad before I start. So what used to take 10 minutes, can literally take an hour + pending internet connection also.

There is an app for $4.49 I considered, but it has no reviews so I'm not sure it will do what it says it will. How do other ipad bloggers manage? Should i change sites totally?



No comments: