Monday, December 19, 2011

EBDQS5 - Little Apples

I received my EB Doll Quilt today...love! I can't believe there have been 5 swaps, not that I have participated in them all. I find it hard to commit but this one had an extra long time frame which was perfect. Little Apples; love.


Made by Caz, its just the cutest doll quilt. The red, grey and aqua are perfect for my sewing room, I love this print range, its just a wonderful quilt, it makes me so happy.


The machine quilting is fab, I love the circles around the centre piece and the stippling is uniform, you would never believe Caz was not an experienced free motion quilter.


Thanks Caz, it's perfect. And thanks to AJ for organising another terrific swap. xx

2 comments:

AJ said...

I knew you would love it Ads! Now to get that new sewing room organised and this little beauty up on the wall!

Caz@theaccidentalquilter said...

So pleased you deem it worthy of your wall! I am really happy with the end result.