Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back from the Craft Fair

and under budget!! I have gotten a fantastic deal on a new Bernina, and while I am sad that my Janome will be going to a new home (I got an excelent trade in), I am thrilled that the Auora 440 will be moving in!!
For todays squishy purchases...some $3.50 spotty FQ, I have a thing for spots~ Some discontinued Katie Jump rope~ Some Aboriginal FQ's $6 each, my neighbour collects Aboriginal Art so I am going to make her a table runner~ And no pic, but I bought this Quilt Kit here from Dyed and Gone to Heaven, a great simple pieced quilt that will give me a great oportunity to practice my FMQ with my BSR. Woo Hoo, bring on Wednesday when it gets delivered!
I did buy a few other FQ's for various projects and I got a great Amitie Scrap Pack for $10. All in all, a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That Katie Jump Rope Fabric is nice. Sounds like you had a great day!

Little Munchkins said...

Great haul Adds! Love the Katie Jump Rope fabrics and I have a weakness for spots fabrics too.

AJ said...

Glad those Aboriginal prints aren't for me!! LOL!!!!!!

Sounds like fun...count me in next year?!?!?!