Monday, October 13, 2014

Before Christmas List

A self imposed deadline of December 24th, a mini challenge if you will with Emma. Lets get some progress happening! We have interstate visitors arriving on the 18th so I would like to have a semi tidy house by then.

1/. Finish the kids Santa sacks OR make new stockings

2/. Make 3 fun advent calenders to get the kids into the spirit

pic from eighteen25

3/. Finish the Pow Wow quilts.

4/. Gift 2 baby quilts, hoping to do this by the end of October. I cut them out on Saturday morning, a very simple pattern and the same fabrics so should be a quick finish. Note I said should be a quick finish.

5/.  My Tula Butterfly Quilt, would love to make a good start on it and finish it over the New Year. I have 8 days off from Christmas Eve to NYE so plenty of sewing time.

I bought the kit from here.

I think that's it, I have some other non sewing projects planned, some small home reno jobs and the planting of a veggie patch so with work and ushering at South Street plus end of year dance concert, rowing activities and the normal Christmas festivities I think I'm pretty busy.




3 comments:

essay best said...

Well this is how everyone should look up for a Christmas eve and let finish your assigned goals and then enjoy the party.

xavier said...

To do list for the Christmas and love the bitterly quilts

1 click dissertation review said...

These Christmas list is very helpful for everyone who really want to know day of the charismas eve. Thanks for sharing this well-organized list.