Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

My kids love Easter, the chocolate, the hunting, the start of cooler weather and school holidays! I always buy them a Humpty Dumpty Egg and of course the Easter Bunny visits...quite a few times! Cate loves Beanie Babies so when I saw this bunny at the chemist I couldn't resist him. And then I saw mini baby ones we had to have. I bought a plain white basket from spotlight and added the bunny print lining and pompom trim.
I also made some glitter bunnies, one for our table centre piece however it ended up in the garden bed. Pre-made paper mache rabbits, $10 each from Spotlight. I painted with undercoat then used gloss white spray paint and covered in glitter while wet. Finished off with an Easter bow.
 Happy Easter from our family to yours xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Cute bunnies! I hope you're busy swooning this afternoon as promised!

Leah said...

Nice! What subtle glittering.... I love it!