Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to me Part 2

Fat Quarter's from the birthday swap I organised for our little online group. On your birthday you receive lots of nice FQ's in the colour preference of your choice. I asked for red, purple, aqua or grey and got some lovely fabrics. Two people know me so well and sent the same print, the delightful Apples from Aneela Hoey.
Other sewing gifts, some fabric and a SL voucher from the parents, I used part of the voucher to buy a pinking sheer rotary blade and the other part on some organic homespun. My main pressie was a new 8 seater dining table, love! The kids bought me some ornaments, 3 birds from Cate and 2 bunnies from Oliver. Stu got me a Dymo reverse print label maker that we have had alot of fun with labelling things unnecessarily. So my birthday is over, I feel very blessed this year.

2 comments:

AJ said...

They look great Adds...another WIP perhaps?

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

Love the fabrics, you are very lucky. Happy Birthday!