Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flickr Doll Quilt Swap 4 ~ recieved!!

Oh my, I just so love my Doll Quilt! Made by Bronwyn, it is just the nicest quilt ever! Made from a log cabin pattern, the quilting is in the middle of the strips highlighting the blocks perfectly, it's just the sweetest quilt, so not letting any cat's near this one, straight to the wall, just need to sew a sleeve onto it!Close up pic~Triangle quilt label~Lottie having a look but no touching!~Bronwyn also sent me some beautiful baby print fabrics and some charm squares, very kind, thanks again, I just love it. Xx

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a lovely quilt. No wonder you don't want your furry friends near it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Cass said...

Wow Adds that's a great quilt no wonder you are happy with it

Bronwyn said...

I'm so pleased you liked it! I knew you liked AB fabrics so I used some of my faves - sorry about not adding a sleeve - never quite know if it is 'wall-worthy' or not! Happy to have made one for you!